March 13 Nobilis Health Corp
* Nobilis Health reports fourth quarter 2016 financial results
* Q4 revenue rose 13.2 percent to $101.9 million
* Sees FY 2017 revenue $310 million to $325 million
* Q4 earnings per share $0.12
* Nobilis Health Corp - sees FY adjusted EBITDA of $40.0 million to $45.0 million
* Nobilis Health Corp - "full year adjusted EBITDA was impacted by higher than expected marketing expenses and overall operating expenses"
* FY2017 earnings per share view $0.26, revenue view $333.6 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Biggest U.S. equity outflows in 5 weeks -BAML
LONDON, June 23 Investors pulled $7.7 billion from U.S. equities, the biggest outflows in five weeks, data from Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML) showed on Friday, reversing the previous week's bumper inflows as bears battled with the bulls.
BRIEF-Seritage says Sears Holdings to continue to pay co rent until it vacates stores
* Seritage Growth Properties - pursuant to terms of master lease units co, units of Sears Holdings Corp, Sears Holdings exercised right to terminate master lease