April 27 (Reuters) - Noranda Income Fund
* Noranda Income Fund reports 2017 first quarter financial results
* Adjusted net revenues were c$43.9 million, down 45% from c$80.4 million in q1 2016.
* Qtrly zinc metal production decreased 26% to 50,048 tonnes from 67,627 tonnes in Q1 2016.
* Production of zinc metal is currently at 50% to 60% of normal operating levels
* In Q1 2017, realized zinc prices were us$1.33 per pound and zinc premiums were us$0.07 per pound
* Main challenge facing fund is ability for processing facility to continue to operate profitably
* Noranda income - due to strike by unionized workers at processing facility deferred providing guidance for zinc metal production and sales targets for 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: