LPC: Banks increase CLO forecasts as issuance thrives
June 28 Banks are increasing their US Collateralized Loan Obligation (CLO) forecasts with issuance set to surpass some of the most pessimistic 2017 predictions.
March 8 Northwest Pipe Co
* Qtrly net income per diluted share improved to $0.60
* Says as of December 31, 2016, backlog of orders in water transmission segment was $66 million
* Despite a weaker Q1, expect "improved" bidding volumes for full year 2017
* Qtrly total net sales $39.2 million versus $45.6 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CEO - we've pulled back too far on investments in some key categories and our overall execution was not up to our normal standards in fy2017
June 28 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.