May 31 Novartis
* Novartis CEO Joe Jimenez says there has been no change to plans for the Swiss drugmaker's Roche stake
* Novartis is open for opportunity to exit Roche stake but is "in no hurry to sell"
* Novartis CEO says "we don't need a big deal" and that the company sticking to strategy of bolt-on acquisitions
* Jimenez says disbanding stand-alone cell and gene therapy unit in 2016 reduced costs, increased speed of decisionmaking on CAR-T oncology program
* Novartis says book value of current Alcon division is around $21 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)
BRIEF-General Mills CEO - We've pulled back too far on investments in some key categories in FY2017
* CEO - we've pulled back too far on investments in some key categories and our overall execution was not up to our normal standards in fy2017
MOVES-Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC Holdings, Houlihan Lokey
June 28 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.