BRIEF-Chorus Aviation delivers third new Bombardier CRJ1000 regional jet to Air Nostrum
* Delivery of a third new Bombardier CRJ1000 regional jet to Air Nostrum, Lineas Aereas Del Mediterraneo, S.A.
March 8 Nuvista Energy Ltd:
* Q4 FFO per share C$0.24
* will continue drilling with five rigs until spring breakup and then reduce to approximately three rigs in operation for second half of 2017
* expect 2017 capital expenditures to be at higher end of our existing capital spending guidance range of $260 - $300 million
* Says production for Q4 of 2016 was 24,716 BOE/D, an increase of 6%
* Q1 production is expected to be at or slightly below lower end of previous guidance range
* Sees annual 2017 production guidance is 28,000 - 31,000 BOE/D.
* Says achieved funds from operations of $40.7 million ($0.24/share, basic and diluted) for Q4 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 22 U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said on Thursday he would support taking action against U.S. automaker Ford's decision to move some production to China if the shift was because of "non-economic reasons."
* UK's Imagination Tech puts itself up for sale, shares bounce