BRIEF-Aegon completes sale of majority of US run-off businesses
* UNDER TERMS OF AGREEMENT, AEGON'S TRANSAMERICA LIFE SUBSIDIARIES WILL REINSURE USD 14 BILLION OF LIABILITIES TO AFFILIATES OF WILTON RE US HOLDING INC
June 14 Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB:
* Oasmia Pharmaceutical enters into new exclusive marketing and distribution agreement concerning Russia and other CIS markets
* Says terms in agreement are similar to previous agreement for region
* Oasmia Pharmaceutical - Oasmia and Hetero Group also signed a letter of intent regarding India and South America, which will be negotiated separately Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 29 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent higher at 9,110 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Graphic of LNG exports by country: http://tmsnrt.rs/2sohd8u