April 27 OceanFirst Financial Corp-
* OceanFirst Financial Corp announces first quarter financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.36
* Q1 non-gaap core earnings per share $0.40 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.37 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* OceanFirst Financial Corp - expects to realize significant cost savings from consolidation of branches
* OceanFirst Financial Corp - board of directors has approved closure of 10 such branches in legacy cape and ocean shore market area in may 2017
* OceanFirst Financial Corp - closure of branches has expected annualized cost savings of $3.6 million
* OceanFirst Financial Corp - net interest income for quarter ended march 31, 2017 increased to $41.5 million, as compared to $20.6 million for same prior year period
* OceanFirst Financial Corp - board also approved closure of 5 branches in central new jersey market area by mid-2017, with expected annualized cost savings of $2.5 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.