May 3 Ocwen Financial Corp:
* Ocwen Financial announces preliminary operating results for first quarter 2017
* Q1 GAAP loss per share $0.26
* Q1 revenue fell 2.7 percent to $321.9 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.18 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Delinquencies decreased from 11.2 pct at Dec. 31, 2016 to 10.7 pct at March 31, 2017, primarily driven by loss mitigation efforts
* Recent reviews have not identified past or present systematic issues with foreclosure sale processes
* "One area where we continue to invest is in strengthening our risk and compliance infrastructure"
* Last 4 qtrs of testing in 2016 by independent internal review group confirmed no tested national mortgage settlement metrics were "out of tolerance" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WORLD NEWS SCHEDULE AT 1800 GMT/2 PM ET
Iraqi forces free hundreds of civilians in Mosul Old City battles as death toll mounts
CEO of Raytheon's Forcepoint eyes IPO -Boersen-Zeitung
FRANKFURT, June 24 U.S. missile maker Raytheon's cybersecurity unit could thrive were it to be listed separately, the head of the unit, Forcepoint, told German business daily Boersenzeitung in an interview published on Saturday.