April 11 O'Reilly Automotive Inc:
* O'Reilly Automotive - on april 5, o'reilly automotive, inc. Entered into a credit agreement among company, jpmorgan chase bank, n.a. - sec filing
* O'Reilly Automotive - credit agreement matures in april 2022
* O'Reilly Automotive - credit agreement establishes $1.2 billion senior unsecured revolving credit facility
* O'Reilly Automotive -agreement provides for uncommitted incremental facility, permits co to increase commitments under new senior credit facility by up to $600 million
* O'Reilly Automotive-agreement establishes credit facility with $200 million sub-limit for issuance of letters of credit, $75 million sub-limit for swing line borrowings
* O'Reilly Automotive - on April 5, outstanding loans, commitments, under credit agreement, dated as of january 14, 2011 were terminated Source text - bit.ly/2owMIyM Further company coverage:
Canada's Gabriel Resources to seek $4.4 bln in damages from Romania
TORONTO, June 29 Gabriel Resources Ltd will seek $4.4 billion in damages from Romania for losses related to its long-stalled Rosia Montana gold mine project in a claim that the Canadian miner plans to file Friday with a World Bank Tribunal.
RPT-"Hammer, hammer, hammer": Canada lobbies U.S. before NAFTA talks
CINCINNATI, Ohio, June 29 In the baking Ohio heat Canada's trade minister is trying to save NAFTA, one encounter at a time.