BRIEF-Platinum Group Metals announces private placement of $20 mln convertible senior notes
* Platinum Group Metals announces private placement of US$20 million 6 7/8% convertible senior subordinated notes due 2022
April 13 Par Technology Corp
* Par Technology Corporation announces executive leadership transition
* Par Technology Corp says Donald H. Foley, an independent member of company's board of directors, has been appointed chief executive officer
* Karen E. Sammon stepped-down as CEO and president of company to assume position of chief of staff in office of CEO
* Par Technology Corp says Donald H. Foley also has been appointed as president of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 28 Asian shares slumped on Wednesday after Wall Street was knocked hard in the wake of a delay to a U.S. healthcare reform vote, while the euro rallied after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi hinted that the ECB could trim its stimulus this year.
NEW YORK, June 28 JPMorgan Chase & Co is shifting control of heating, air-conditioning and lighting in 4,500 of its branches to an operations center hosted in the internet cloud.