April 25 (Reuters) - Phoenix Mecano AG:
* Says consolidated gross sales increased from 559.8 million euros to 583.2 million euros in FY ($633.71 million)(+4.2%)
* Says operating result (EBIT) increased from 15.0 million euros previous year to 34.5 million euros in 2016
* Unchanged dividend of 15 Swiss francs per share
* Says raise hope of an increased willingness to invest, at least in short term
* Sees 36-40 million euros as our target range for EBIT in 2017.
* Phoenix Mecano group's gross sales in Q1 of 2017 increased by 9.8% year-on-year to 161.2 million euros Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9203 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)