BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
May 9 Pilgrims Pride Corp
* Pilgrim’s Pride announces new credit facility
* Pilgrims Pride Corp says has entered into a credit agreement, effective May 8, 2017, for a new $750 million revolving credit facility
* Pilgrims Pride Corp- new facility replaces company's existing $700 million revolving facility and $500 million term loan commitment
* Pilgrims Pride Corp- proceeds of loans under new term loan commitment repaid outstanding revolving borrowings
* Pilgrims pride corp- maturity date of new facility will be May 6, 2022
* Pilgrims Pride Corp - also entered into a credit agreement, effective May 8, 2017, for a term loan commitment of $800 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.