Brazil's Cemig appoints Luiz Paroli Santos as CEO of subsidiary Light
SAO PAULO, June 27 The board of Brazil's utility Cia Energética de Minas Gerais nominated on Tuesday Luiz Paroli Santos as the new chief executive officer at subsidiary Light SA.
May 12 Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd:
* Pingtan Marine Enterprise to take second step to enter consumer food market; it signs framework agreement to sell in e-commerce platform and to a restaurant chain
* Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd - Pingtan will provide its deep ocean fish products directly to city shop and honglicun as a primer supplier
* Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd - three parties will form a broad strategic cooperation in production, processing and supply management of pingtan's fishing products
* Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd - expects to complete preparations and begin recognizing sales in Q4 of 2017
* Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd - has signed tripartite framework agreement with Shanghai City Supermarket Co, Shenzhen Honglicun Restaurant Co
* Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd - has signed a tripartite framework agreement to provide its fish products Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BUENOS AIRES, June 27 Argentina-based Pan American Energy will invest some $1.2 billion in the country this year, with a focus on development of hydrocarbons, a company spokesman said on Tuesday.
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Kisladag is now expected to produce approximately 38,400 ounces of gold in Q2 of 2017 and about 90,000 ounces of gold for first half of 2017