Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
May 10 Pinnacle Entertainment Inc:
* Pinnacle entertainment reports 2017 first quarter financial results
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $0.28
* Q1 revenue $640 million versus I/B/E/S view $640.5 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.21 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Pinnacle Entertainment Inc - 2017 Q1 same-store financial results were adversely impacted by low table games hold percentage
* Pinnacle Entertainment Inc - April same-store net revenues increasing by 2.8 percent year over year
* Pinnacle Entertainment Inc - "have a positive outlook for remainder of 2017" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.