April 27 Piper Jaffray Companies:
* Q1 earnings per share $1.31
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $1.77
* Q1 revenue $200.5 million versus $153.6 million
* Qtrly adjusted net revenues $196.6 million versus $152.2 million
* Q1 book value per share $60.87 versus $60.69
* Q1 assets under management $8.8 billion versus $7.5 billion Source text: (bit.ly/2q9EoUh) Further company coverage:
PRECIOUS-Gold prices firm on weaker dollar, equities
BENGALURU, June 28 Gold prices firmed on Wednesday on lower equities and a weaker U.S. dollar after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi hinted the ECB could trim its stimulus this year. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold had risen 0.2 percent to $1,249.17 per ounce by 0049 GMT. * U.S. gold futures for August delivery climbed 0.2 percent to $1,249.40 per ounce. * The U.S. dollar slid to 10-month lows against the euro on Tuesday after the ECB'
Toshiba says chip unit pact delayed as talks with preferred bidder ongoing
TOKYO, June 28 Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Wednesday it had not yet reached a final agreement with the preferred bidder for its chip unit as negotiations with several of the parties that make up the consortium were still ongoing.