May 11 Plaza Retail REIT:
* Plaza Retail REIT announces results for the three months ended March 31, 2017
* Qtrly FFO per unit C$0.082
* Qtrly AFFO per unit C$0.077
* Qtrly property rental revenues were $25.3 million, up 3.6% from $24.5 million for three months ended March 31, 2016
* Qtrly total NOI was consistent at $15.3 million year over year, qtrly same-asset NOI was $14.5 million compared to $14.6 million in prior year
* "For remainder of 2017 volatility is anticipated in same-asset NOI due to known vacancies" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.
CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-U.S. to seek to block DraftKings, FanDuel fantasy sports merger
WASHINGTON, June 19 The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Monday it will seek to stop the merger of DraftKings and FanDuel, because the combined company would control more than 90 percent of the U.S. market for paid daily fantasy sports contests.