BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
April 17 Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc -
* PNFP reports diluted earnings per share of $0.82 for Q1 2017
* Q1 earnings per share $0.83 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share $0.82
* Q1 revenue rose 19.4 percent to $119.1 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.77 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc says net interest income for quarter ended march 31, 2017 was $88.8 million, compared to $89.4 million for Q4 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.