BRIEF-Philip Harper reports 13.6 pct passive stake in Aevi Genomic Medicine
* Philip R. Harper reports 13.6 percent passive stake in Aevi Genomic Medicine Inc as of March 20 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2olmBsg Further company coverage:
March 8 Points International Ltd:
* Points International Ltd reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
* Q4 loss per share $0.24
* Q4 revenue $82 million versus I/B/E/S view $88.2 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.09 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Points international ltd - 2017 gross profit is expected to increase up to 10% from 2016
* Points international ltd - 2017 adjusted EBITDA expected to increase up to 10% from 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 30 Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce said on Thursday it has raised its offer for Chicago-based lender PrivateBancorp Inc by 20 percent to about $4.9 billion, after some PrivateBancorp shareholders opposed CIBC's initial bid.
DUBAI, March 30 Qatar Airways and Etihad Airways are lending some passengers laptop computers and tablets to use on their flights following the new U.S. ban on allowing passengers' to take their own devices into the cabin on flights to the United States.