CANADA STOCKS-Futures lower as oil, commodities prices drop
May 29 Stock futures pointed to a slightly lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as oil and commodity prices weakened.
April 28 Polar Power Inc
* Polar power reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.06
* Q1 sales rose 47 percent to $5.0 million
* Backlog totaled $1.0 million at march 31, 2017, as compared to $3.1 million at december 31, 2016.
* Expect gross profit as a percentage of sales to return to levels within normalized range during second half of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share C$0.02 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Partner Communications announces Netflix and partner communications collaborate in Israel