May 5 (Reuters) - Pope Resources A Delaware Lp:
* Pope Resources reports first quarter income of $3.4 million
* Q1 revenue $17.3 million
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.77
* "unlike 2016, our 2017 harvest volume should be distributed more evenly throughout year"
* Expect total 2017 harvest volume to be between 112 and 118 mmbf, including timber deed sales
* Qtrly harvest volume was 27.3 mmbf in q1 2017 compared to 15.6 mmbf in q1 2016, a 75 pct increase
* Pope Resources A Delaware Lp - harvest volume was 27.3 mmbf in q1 2017 compared to 15.6 mmbf in q1 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: