BRIEF-Ablynx achieves second milestone in immuno-oncology collaboration
* ABLYNX ACHIEVES SECOND MILESTONE IN IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY COLLABORATION WITH MERCK & CO. , INC., KENILWORTH, NEW JERSEY, USA
May 5 Pope Resources A Delaware Lp:
* Pope Resources reports first quarter income of $3.4 million
* Q1 revenue $17.3 million
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.77
* "unlike 2016, our 2017 harvest volume should be distributed more evenly throughout year"
* Expect total 2017 harvest volume to be between 112 and 118 mmbf, including timber deed sales
* Qtrly harvest volume was 27.3 mmbf in q1 2017 compared to 15.6 mmbf in q1 2016, a 75 pct increase
* Pope Resources A Delaware Lp - harvest volume was 27.3 mmbf in q1 2017 compared to 15.6 mmbf in q1 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sanofi and Regeneron announce approval of Kevzara(®) (sarilumab) to treat adult patients with moderately to severely active rheumatoid arthritis in the European Union
TOKYO, June 27 Japanese auto parts maker Takata Corp apologised on Tuesday to victims of its faulty air bags linked to at least 16 deaths and 180 injuries around the world.