April 26 Prosperity Bancshares Inc:
* Prosperity Bancshares Inc reports first quarter 2017 earnings
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.95 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share $0.99
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.97 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Prosperity Bancshares - net interest margin on a tax equivalent basis was 3.20% for three months ended March 31, 2017
* Prosperity Bancshares- qtrly net interest income before provision for credit losses for was $152.435 million versus $166.257 million during same period in 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Wal-Mart faces lawsuit over Illinois Uber slaying
CHICAGO, June 26 The family of an Illinois Uber driver who was stabbed to death filed a wrongful death lawsuit on Monday against Wal-Mart Stores Inc for failing to stop the teen suspect in the incident from stealing a machete and knife from one of its stores.
Chicago schools to pay hefty 6.41 pct rate on second note tranche
CHICAGO, June 26 The Chicago Public Schools finalized the second and last part of a short-term loan, placing $112 million of notes with J.P. Morgan at a huge initial interest rate of 6.41 percent, the cash-strapped district reported on Monday.