BRIEF-Philips to acquire Spectranetics Corp for $38.50/share
* Philips to acquire the Spectranetics Corporation to accelerate expansion in image-guided therapy devices to treat cardiac and peripheral vascular disease
June 1 Protalix Biotherapeutics Inc
* Protalix Biotherapeutics announces FDA approval to operate its current facility as a multi-product facility
* Protalix Biotherapeutics Inc - approval of SNDA allows co to convert its manufacturing facility in Carmiel, Israel, to a multi-product facility
* Protalix Biotherapeutics Inc - supplemental new drug application submitted to U.S. Food and Drug Administration has been approved by FDA
* Protalix Biotherapeutics expects conversion of the facility to multi-product facilitywill allow company to realize potentially significant operational savings
* Protalix Biotherapeutics - "conversion of facilities did not entail substantial additional capital expenditures" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 28 The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday.
TOKYO, June 28 Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Wednesday it is filing a lawsuit against joint venture partner Western Digital Corp.