UPDATE 1-Wall Street regulators make budget pitches to Congress
WASHINGTON, June 27 Wall Street's top two U.S. regulators will urge Congress on Tuesday to approve budgets for fiscal 2018 that are at or above their current funding levels.
May 9 Prudential Financial Inc
* Says shareholders approved resolution to cast non-binding advisory vote on executive compensation program
* Prudential financial says resolution to cast the advisory vote on an annual basis was also approved
* Prudential financial says shareholders rejected proposal to install independent board chairman Further company coverage: (Reporting by Suzanne Barlyn)
* Says offering of 2.20 million common shares priced at $13.97per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* News corp releases statement regarding european commission decision to fine Google for breaching eu antitrust rules Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: