UPDATE 1-GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
NEW YORK, June 23 General Motors Co has agreed to settle federal lawsuits by as many as 203 plaintiffs over defective ignition switches in its vehicles, a Friday court filing shows.
May 8 Ptc Therapeutics Inc
* Ptc therapeutics inc- on may 5, entered into a credit and security agreement for a senior secured term loan facility of $60.0 million - sec filing
* Ptc therapeutics inc- final maturity date under credit agreement is may 1, 2021
* Ptc therapeutics inc - on loan facility of $60.0 million, $40.0 million was drawn by company on may 5, 2017
* Ptc therapeutics-$20.0 million under facility available upon co's demonstration, on/prior to dec 31, 2018, of net product revenue equaling/exceeding $120 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazil's agriculture minister prepared to travel to the United States on Friday to fight a ban on imports of fresh Brazilian beef, which hit shares of local meatpackers and revived concerns about the image of the world's largest beef exporter.
* U.S. FDA approves Bevyxxa® (Betrixaban) first and only anticoagulant for hospital and extended duration prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in acutely ill medical patients