UPDATE 1-Facebook hits 2 billion user mark
June 27 Facebook Inc Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday that the social network had 2 billion monthly users.
May 3 Pulse Oil Corp:
* Pulse Oil Corp. Announces $8 million unit financing to acquire oil and gas assets, restart production and commence horizontal drilling
* Pulse Oil Corp- signed two new agreements with arms-length parties to acquire independently assessed proven producing oil and gas reserves in alberta
* Pulse Oil Corp - purchase price of mannville sa asset is $1.71 million
* Pulse Oil Corp - purchase price for whiskey creek assets is $1.2 million
* Pulse Oil Corp - financing will consist of up to $4.4 million in subscription receipts to be issued at a price of $0.12 each Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 27 Republicans and Democrats in Congress sparred on Tuesday over U.S. states setting rules for testing and deployment of self-driving cars and a proposal to allow automakers and technology companies to bypass existing regulations in introducing autonomous cars.
* Belden announces pricing of upsized €450 million private offering of 3.375% senior subordinated notes