BRIEF-MTBC announces $7.4 mln public offering
* Medical Transcription Billing - intends to use net proceeds from offering, for repayment of debt, working capital and general corporate purposes
March 9 Pure Technologies Ltd
* Pure Technologies announces 2016 year end results
* Q4 revenue C$32.3 million
* Profit for Q4 of $1.9 million compared to $0.7 million last year
* Pure Technologies Ltd - in 2017, pure expects much of its international growth to be from Europe Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 23 A European Medicines Agency (EMA) panel recommended on Friday approving Novartis's Kisqali drug, bolstering the Swiss drugmaker's bid to challenge rival Pfizer's Ibrance against tough-to-treat breast cancer.
LONDON, June 23 A fire that engulfed a London tower block killing at least 79 people started in a Hotpoint fridge freezer, London police said on Friday.