BRIEF-CDK Global says CFO Al Nietzel resigned
* Cdk global - has commenced a comprehensive search for a permanent replacement, assisted by crist|kolder associates, a leading executive search firm
April 5 Quorum Health Corp
* Quorum Health Corporation announces board of directors has completed its investigation related to the spin-off from Community Health Systems
* Quorum Health - determined that it would not be in the best interest of co to assert legal claims against Community Health Systems or its officers
* Quorum Health Corp - the investigation did not produce conclusive evidence of intentional misconduct or fraud by CHS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, May 25 A number of Viacom Inc's networks, which include Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and MTV, will be available to Altice NV's Suddenlink subscribers more than two years after the cable provider dropped them in a carriage dispute, the companies said on Thursday.
* Royal bancshares of pennsylvania, inc. Announces shareholder approval of pending merger with bryn mawr bank corporation