UPDATE 1-GM settles hundreds of ignition switch lawsuits
NEW YORK, June 23 General Motors Co has agreed to settle federal lawsuits by as many as 203 plaintiffs over defective ignition switches in its vehicles, a Friday court filing shows.
April 27 Radian Group Inc:
* Radian announces first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 adjusted operating earnings per share $0.37
* Q1 earnings per share $0.34
* Q1 revenue $40.1 million versus $34.5 million
* Radian group inc - book value per share at march 31, 2017, was $13.58, compared to $13.39 at December 31, 2016
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.43, revenue view $236.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAO PAULO, June 23 Brazil's agriculture minister prepared to travel to the United States on Friday to fight a ban on imports of fresh Brazilian beef, which hit shares of local meatpackers and revived concerns about the image of the world's largest beef exporter.
* U.S. FDA approves Bevyxxa® (Betrixaban) first and only anticoagulant for hospital and extended duration prevention of Venous Thromboembolism (VTE) in acutely ill medical patients