May 15 Real Matters Inc
* Real Matters reports second quarter 2017 financial results
* Qtrly consolidated revenues up 39% to $64.5 million from $46.4 million in q2 2016
* Qtrly net revenue up 87% to $18.9 million from $10.1 million in q2 2016
* Qtrly net loss $8.91 million
* Qtrly net revenue margins, expressed as a percentage of consolidated revenues, increased to 29% from 22% in Q2 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 29
June 29 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 37 points at 7,424 on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.52 percent ahead of the cash market open.
AstraZeneca, Chi-Med take kidney cancer drug into final testing
LONDON, June 29 AstraZeneca and Hutchison China MediTech said on Thursday they had initiated a global late-stage clinical trial of the experimental drug savolitinib in a relatively rare type of kidney cancer.