Boeing expands CFO Greg Smith's role
June 28 Boeing Co said on Wednesday its Chief Financial Officer Greg Smith will take on additional roles, ahead of the planned retirement of some of its key executives later this year.
March 27 Redknee Solutions Inc:
* Redknee Solutions Inc - board of directors of company received a letter from Valsef Capital and Valsef Trading
* Says Neil Chander has withdrawn his candidacy as a nominee for election of directors at meeting
* Redknee Solutions Inc - has also been advised that Invesco Canada Limited intends to nominate Keith Graham as a director to board at meeting
* Redknee Solutions Inc - ESW Capital has informed company that they intend to vote for election of Graham
* Says members of company's nomination and governance committee have met with Graham and are supportive of his nomination Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Stocks down after cyber attack, U.S. healthcare delay * Dollar lowest since November * Bond yields rise on Draghi comments * Gold climbs above 100-day moving average (Updates prices) By Peter Hobson LONDON, June 28 Gold prices rose on Wednesday as the dollar weakened and stock markets were held down by a global cyber attack and delay to U.S. healthcare legislation which fuelled doubts about President Donald Trump's ability to pass stimulus measures.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.46 pct, S&P 0.43 pct, Nasdaq 0.18 pct (Updates to open)