BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
May 9 Regenxbio Inc
* Regenxbio reports first quarter 2017 financial results and recent operational highlights
* Q1 loss per share $0.82
* Q1 revenue $500,000 versus $400,000
* Q1 revenue view $1.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.76 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Regenxbio -On track to initiate dosing of patients in RGX-314 Phase I trial for wet AMD by mid-2017, continuing enrollment of patients in RGX-501 Phase I/II trial for HOFH
* Regenxbio Inc says interim trial updates for RGX-314 and RGX-501 anticipated by year-end 2017
* Regenxbio Inc says revenues were $0.5 million for three months ended March 31, 2017, compared to $0.4 million for three months ended March 31, 2016
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.76, revenue view $1.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.