Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 29
ZURICH, June 29 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent higher at 9,110 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
May 2 Regional Management Corp:
* Regional Management Corp announces first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.65
* Q1 revenue $65.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $63.6 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.52 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Regional Management Corp says Q1 total delinquencies as a percentage of finance receivables of 15.7%
* Regional Management -total finance receivables as of March 31, 2017 were $695.0 million, an increase of 14.4%, or $87.6 million, from prior year
* Regional Management Corp says total revenue for Q1 of 2017 was $65.8 million, a $9.1 million, or 16.1%, increase from prior-year period Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Graphic of LNG exports by country: http://tmsnrt.rs/2sohd8u
LONDON, June 28 The 1980s film “WarGames” contains an important lesson for OPEC and shale producers about the futility of trying to manage the oil market.