PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 16 Rentech Inc
* Rentech Inc files for non-timely 10-K - SEC filing
* Rentech - 10-K cannot be filed within prescribed time period as co is completing review of accounting for impairments of certain assets among others
* Rentech - based on results of review, co currently expects to file form 10-K on or before fifteenth calendar day following the required filing date Source text for Eikon: (bit.ly/2n2wqgE) Further company coverage:
* Euro weakens on fears Greece may forego next bailout payment
* Political uncertainty in Europe stokes safe-haven buying * Spot gold, silver touch one-month peaks * Spot gold may rise to $1,276 per ounce -technicals (Adds comment, updates prices) By Nithin ThomasPrasad May 30 Gold edged up to touch a one-month high on Tuesday, with investors turning to the safe-haven asset as geopolitical tensions sapped their appetite for risk. Spot gold had risen 0.1 percent to $1,267.70 per ounce by 0349 GMT. It earlier touch