April 10 Harland Clarke Holdings Corp:
* Retailmenot to be acquired by harland clarke holdings for $11.60 per share in cash
* Retailmenot Inc - transaction, which has been unanimously approved by Retailmenot's board of directors, has an equity value of approximately $630 million
* Retailmenot-Deal to be effected through tender offer by a wholly-owned unit of HCH for all of outstanding shares of series 1 common stock of retailmenot
* Retailmenot Inc - upon completion of transaction, Retailmenot will become a privately held company
* Retailmenot Inc says in light of transition, Retailmenot will not provide earnings guidance going forward Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Corruption charges against Brazil's Temer expected to come in waves -source
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
INSIGHT-Under pressure, Western tech firms bow to Russian demands to share cyber secrets
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.