May 16 Royal Nickel Corp:
* RNC announces Q1 2017 results, beta hunt and financing update
* Gold material mined during quarter was 1,133 tonnes per day, up 56 pct compared to Q1 of 2016
* RNC incurred a net loss of $4.4 million ($0.02 per share) for three months ended March 31, 2017
* RNC has agreed to terms on a $10 million convertible four-year debt facility
* FY 2017 gold production is now expected to be 50-60,000 ounces at an all-in-sustaining-cost of us$1,100-1,200 per ounce Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PRECIOUS-Gold prices firm on weaker dollar, equities
BENGALURU, June 28 Gold prices firmed on Wednesday on lower equities and a weaker U.S. dollar after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi hinted the ECB could trim its stimulus this year. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold had risen 0.2 percent to $1,249.17 per ounce by 0049 GMT. * U.S. gold futures for August delivery climbed 0.2 percent to $1,249.40 per ounce. * The U.S. dollar slid to 10-month lows against the euro on Tuesday after the ECB'
Toshiba says chip unit pact delayed as talks with preferred bidder ongoing
TOKYO, June 28 Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Wednesday it had not yet reached a final agreement with the preferred bidder for its chip unit as negotiations with several of the parties that make up the consortium were still ongoing.