April 20 Rocky Brands Inc:
* Rocky brands, inc. Announces first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.20
* Q1 sales rose 9.6 percent to $63.1 million
* Gross margin in Q1 of 2017 increased to $19.7 million compared to $18.9 million
* Company's funded debt decreased $16.4 million, or 75.8 pct to $5.2 million at March 31, 2017 versus $21.6 million at march 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia stocks edge up on optimism over global growth, dollar soft
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.
Nikkei edges up as dollar-yen steady; Takata files for bankruptcy protection
TOKYO, June 26 Japan's Nikkei share average ticked up on Monday morning as the dollar-yen held steady, while investors' attention fell squarely on Takata Corp after it filed for bankruptcy protection.