April 24 Rush Enterprises Inc
* Reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.36
* Q1 revenue $1.045 billion versus I/B/E/S view $987.7 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.22 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Rush Enterprises Inc - net income in Q1 of 2016 was negatively impacted by company taking a non-recurring restructuring charge of $8.1 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Germany plans new emissions testing body after VW scandal
BERLIN, June 27 The German transport ministry announced plans on Tuesday to set up a new institute to test vehicle emissions to try to restore consumer confidence after the Volkswagen scandal.
EU antitrust chief to speak at 1000 GMT on competition case
BRUSSELS, June 27 European Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager will hold a news conference on a competition case at 1200 CET (10 GMT), the European Commission said on Tuesday, with sources saying she would announce her verdict on a case concerning Alphabet's Google.