UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
May 24 Ryanair Chief Executive Michael O'Leary
* says expects FY results to be in line with current guidance
* says profits have risen since start of Always Getting Better programme from 500 million euros to "something over 1.3 billion euros"
* says already talking to Boeing on aircraft orders for 2023 to 2028
* Speaking to journalists at news conference in Dublin Further company coverage: (Reporting By Conor Humphries)
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.