UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
June 15 Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc
* Schnitzer announces third quarter fiscal 2017 preliminary results and earnings date
* Sees Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.52 to $0.56
* Sees Q3 earnings per share $0.56 to $0.60 from continuing operations
* Expect to report results of CSS operations as a single reportable segment beginning in Q4 of fiscal 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.