PRESS DIGEST- Canada- June 29
June 29 The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
June 19 Seacor Holdings Inc
* Seacor announces adjustment to the conversion rate of its 2.50% convertible senior notes due 2027 and its 3.00% convertible senior notes due 2028
* Seacor Holdings - conversion rate for notes due 2027 was adjusted to 18.4176 from 12.0015 shares of stock per $1,000 principal amount of notes due 2027
* Seacor Holdings - conversion rate on notes due 2028 was adjusted to 12.1789 from 7.9362 shares of co's stock per $1,000 principal amount of notes due 2028 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Home Capital announces receipt of TSX conditional listing approval for initial equity investment by Berkshire Hathaway
* Home capital provides update on Q2 2017 expenses and GIC deposit inflows