BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
April 25 Sensient Technologies Corp-
* Sensient Technologies Corporation reports results for the quarter ended march 31, 2017
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.82
* Q1 earnings per share $0.30 from continuing operations
* Q1 revenue $341.4 million versus $342.5 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.83 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2017 earnings per share $2.54 to $2.64 from continuing operations
* FY2017 earnings per share view $3.41 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sensient Technologies-maintaining previous guidance for adjusted earnings per share, which excludes restructuring and other costs, to be within $3.35 - $3.45 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.