UPDATE 1-Home Capital sees 2nd-qtr loss on costs related to liquidity issue
June 29 Canadian lender Home Capital Group Inc said on Thursday it expects to record a loss in the second quarter due to costs related to its efforts to shore up liquidity.
March 22 Sequential Brands Group Inc
* Murray has also been appointed to serve as a director of company
* Sequential brands group appoints Karen Murray chief executive officer
* Murray is replacing Yehuda Shmidman, who is stepping down from his position at company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Teck resources ltd - announced that its Mexican subsidiary has entered into a binding agreement with a subsidiary of Goldcorp Inc
* Net revenues increased 12.3 pct to $97.6 million in Q1 of 2017