BRIEF-CDK Global says CFO Al Nietzel resigned
* Cdk global - has commenced a comprehensive search for a permanent replacement, assisted by crist|kolder associates, a leading executive search firm
May 10 Service Corporation International
* Service Corporation International declares increase in quarterly cash dividend
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.15per share
* Qtrly cash dividend declared today represents a 15.4% increase from previously declared dividend of 13 cents per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, May 25 A number of Viacom Inc's networks, which include Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and MTV, will be available to Altice NV's Suddenlink subscribers more than two years after the cable provider dropped them in a carriage dispute, the companies said on Thursday.
* Royal bancshares of pennsylvania, inc. Announces shareholder approval of pending merger with bryn mawr bank corporation