BA says no evidence global IT outage caused by cyber attack
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said on Saturday there was no evidence that a global breakdown of its IT systems had been caused by a cyber attack.
May 11 Sierra Metals Inc
* Sierra Metals reports consolidated results for the first quarter of 2017
* Q1 revenue C$54.5 million
* Revenue from metals payable of $54.5 million in Q1 2017 increased by 130% from $23.7 million in Q1 2016
* Says during Q1 2017, consolidated metal production increased 28% compared to Q1 2016
* Sierra Metals -Q1 2017 silver equivalent production of 3.1 million ounces or copper equivalent production of 26.1 million pounds; a 28% increase from Q1 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.