Mother of Uber CEO killed in boating accident -newspaper
May 27 The mother of ride-hailing firm Uber's chief executive has died in a boating accident near Fresno, California on Friday, the Fresno Bee reported on Saturday.
April 19 Signature Bank
* Signature Bank reports 2017 first quarter results
* Q1 earnings per share $2.15 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share $2.48
* Q1 earnings per share view $2.10 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Signature Bank - 2017 Q1 net income included a net tax benefit for $14.4 million related to a change in 2015 New York City tax code
* Signature Bank - net interest income for 2017 Q1 reached $301.8 million, up $23.4 million, or 8.4 percent, when compared with 2016 Q1
* Signature Bank - loans, excluding loans held for sale, grew $980.4 million, or 3.4 percent, during Q1 to $30.02 billion, compared with $29.04 billion at Dec 31, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BA latest to be hit by computer problems (Adds comment by BA's chief executive)
May 27 General Motors Co said on Saturday that proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services has recommended that shareholders vote against a slate of directors proposed by hedge fund Greenlight Capital and reject the hedge fund's plan to divide GM shares into two classes.