May 3 Silver Standard Resources Inc
* Silver Standard reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.17
* Q1 earnings per share $0.13
* Q1 revenue $117.9 million versus i/b/e/s view $112.8 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Silver Standard Resources Inc - a total of 52,528 ounces of gold were sold at an average price of $1,214 per ounce during Q1 of 2017
* Says produced 97,851 gold equivalent ounces at cash costs of $646 in Q1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ChargePoint secures $43 million in funding led by Siemens
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 Electric vehicle charging station maker ChargePoint Inc said on Wednesday it had secured $43 million in financing led by German engineering group Siemens AG, bringing to a close the U.S. company's latest funding round at $125 million.
UK car output falls 10 pct in May ahead of new models
LONDON, June 29 British car production fell 9.7 percent in May as some major manufacturers reached the end of older product lines and prepared to begin building newer models, an industry body said on Thursday.