Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 19 Simmons First National Corp:
* Simmons reports first quarter net income of $22 million
* Q1 core earnings per share $0.71 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share $0.70
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.82 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Simmons First National Corp - net interest income for q1 of 2017 was $72.4 million, an increase of $2.1 million, or 3.1 percent, from same period of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.