PRESS DIGEST- British Business - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 20 SITO Mobile Ltd
* SITO Mobile Ltd - Filed a preliminary consent revocation solicitation statement with SEC
* SITO Mobile- Statement in response to preliminary consent solicitation statement filed on April 12 by Stephen Baksa, Thomas Candelaria, other participants
* SITO Mobile Ltd - "Advises stockholders to take no action" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* unit entered into arrangements regarding acquisition of a 30% interest in each of PPLs 474, 475, 476, 477 and PRL 39 from Exxonmobil affiliates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Novo Resources to invest $2m to earn in to new 50/50 gold exploration, development, mining and collaboration jv in Karratha. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: