UPDATE 1-AIG CEO may reduce buybacks, focus on acquisitions
June 28 American International Group Inc CEO Brian Duperreault said on Wednesday the company would likely slow the pace of share buybacks and instead spend on acquisitions.
May 15 Social Reality Inc:
* QTRLY LOSS PER SHARE $0.26
* SRAX REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SEES FY 2017 REVENUE $45 MILLION TO $50 MILLION
* Q1 REVENUE $5.3 MILLION VERSUS $5.5 MILLION
* SOCIAL REALITY INC - REAFFIRMS 2017 GUIDANCE OF REVENUE BETWEEN $45 MILLION AND $50 MILLION
* SOCIAL REALITY INC - REITERATES 2017 ADJUSTED EBITDA GUIDANCE TO BE BETWEEN $2 MILLION AND $5 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 28 Shaw Communications Inc on Wednesday reported strong quarterly subscriber gains at its revamped cable business and notched wireless profit growth even as it spent heavily to build up both businesses.
WASHINGTON, June 28 U.S. securities regulators on Wednesday filed civil accounting fraud charges against Canada-based oil and gas company Penn West Petroleum Ltd and several of its former top finance executives.