PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 9 South Jersey Industries Inc:
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.47
* Qtrly economic eps per diluted share $0.72
* South Jersey Industries Inc - projecting an economic eps target for 2017 between $1.14 and $1.20
* South Jersey Industries Inc - do not anticipate additional dilution this year nor do we have additional plans to raise further equity in 2017
* Qtrly total operating revenues $425.8 million versus. $333 million - sec filing
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.78, revenue view $362.8 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text - bit.ly/2qVCcPB Further company coverage:
May 30 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
VANCOUVER, May 29 British Columbia's minority Green Party on Monday struck a deal with the left-leaning New Democrats to govern Canada's western-most province, a move that casts doubt on the future of key energy projects from firms such as Kinder Morgan Inc.